“Gosh! This grill just isn’t cutting out for me! I have so many people to serve and I can’t get the heat I want. My food will be raw and my party will be ruined! Damn it!”
Ever found yourself in a situation where you had to serve yet so many people, but your grill just wasn’t being of any help? You must have wanted to throw that grill or burn it down then and there only. But that unfortunately is not the solution, is it?
The solution: Invest your money in a grill that will not embarrass you at the end moment such as the Dyna Glo Grill. If you have heard the name Dyna Glo for the first time, then you need not worry because here we have listed all about the brand and some Dyna Glo grill reviews for you so you can save yourself from some potential embarrassment!
Dyna Glo Grill Reviews? But First, What is Dyna Glo?
Dyna Glo is basically the name of a brand from the GHP Group. Inc. which is rather famous for manufacturing perhaps the best kind of fireplaces, heating products, Barbeque grills and BBQ products. Dyna Glo is the brand that is concerned more with BBQ grills and their products. Their products are available all across in North America and can be most at almost all major stores.
Over the 100 years, Dyna Glo has achieved a credible name when it comes to products in the grilling and smoking range. They manufacture and provide products which not only fulfill the grilling requirements of consumers, but the products are also meant to last long as well as catch the sight of consumers with their appealing designs in highly affordable rates.
Most of their products range of the following:
- Gas Grills; use propane or natural gas for heating up food
- Charcoal Grills; use charcoal briquettes for cooking at high heat
- Portable Grills; available in both charcoal or gas options
- Smokers; help in slowly cooking food at low temperatures
Other than the abovementioned products, they also specialize in other outdoor cooking items including:
- Pellet Grills
- Grill Accessories & BBQ Tools
- Outdoor Cookware
- Grill Covers
You as a consumer might be wondering about the factors that have given Dyna Glo the popularity that it possesses today. The below listed factors can be credited to elevating their success:
- Attractive Designs
- High energy output
- Varieties to choose from
- Mobility in most products
Dyna Glo grills are variety in number, and offer high quality in affordable prices. Their high energy output makes cooking much more efficient and easier. These grills are built to last, and are much more durable as compared to other regular grills. They usually come with foldable legs so that they can be moved from place to place, and their aesthetic designs are absolutely to die for!
The 10 Best Dyna Glo Grill Reviews – Which Grill Is Special & Why?
We will not make you wait anymore. We want you to find out more about Dyna Glo Grills and choose the one which you find convenient. Worry not, for you can choose from a variety of Dyna Glo Grills by reading across the 10 best Dyna Glo Grill Reviews we have listed for you!
1. Dyna-Glo DGE Series Propane Grill, 5 Burner, Gunmetal
This Dyna Glo DGE Series Propane Grill comes with 5 burners, each delivering 10,000 BTU output totaling 50,000 BTU output which means that you get plenty of energy output for some delicious cooking with efficiency. A side burner also provides additional of 12,000 BTU which is perfect for grilling veggies and sauces. Offering 530 square inches of primary cooking area and a total of 708 square inches of total cooking area, you will have enough space to facilitate a large group of people and ensure that each of them eats to the fullest.
You can easily store stuff with the full storage system, and move the grill around thanks to its wheels. The stainless steel build means that your grill will remain durable for a long time, while the cooking grates finished with Matte-enameled are not going to rust any time soon either and make cleaning much easier.
- Total of 708 square inches of cooking space
- Easy to clean
- Grates are helpful for searing
- 5 burners plus one side burner
- Sliding propane tank for simple switch-outs
- Electro Pulse Ignition provides easy-push
- Built-in stainless thermometer
- Quite heavy to move
- Grates are spaced too far & patties can fall through
2. Dyna-Glo DGE Series Propane Grill, 4 Burner, Stainless
Not only beauty, but the features of the Dyna Glo DGE Series 4-Burner Propane Grill also help it in standing out in the grills market. The Bronze color gives it an appealing look, while each of the four burners and a side burner provide you 12,000 BTU. This means that you will be able to utilize up to 60,000 BTU going past 500 degrees Fahrenheit allowing you cook a variety of food types at a single time. You can easily cook for a big crowd on the 646 square inches of cooking space, and store your items in the full storage cart having two doors for easy access. The electronic ignition help in easy start-up, while the double-walled lid lessens heat loss.
- Enameled cast iron cooking grates for searing
- Integrated temperature gauge
- 4 burners and one side burner
- 646 square inches of cooking space
- Cabinet for storing items
- Electronic ignition for easy start-up
- Sleek and attractive design
- Warming tank for placing food
- 4 multi-directional casters for mobility
- Cooking is not even
- Assembling is difficult
3. Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living 36,000 BTU 3-Burner LP Gas Grill
Cook up to 16 burgers at a time with the Dyna Glo DGC310CNP-D 3-Burner Gas Grill offering 390 square inches of primary cooking space and 117 square inches of secondary cooking space. Weighing only 76 pounds the grill comes with foldable side tables and the two swivel casters which enable it to be moved from place to place rather easily and make it compact. The integrated tool/towel hooks serve as a specialty of this grill because you can easily hang your tools or other items which you cannot do on other grills.
The three burners combined provide you with a power output of 36,000 BTU, while the porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates help in retaining heat to sear foods and lock in their natural juices. The control valves are helpful in controlling the temperature, while the Electronic Pulse Ignition system ensures easy start-up.
- Two swivel casters for mobility
- Foldable side tables
- Electronic pulse ignition system
- 3 Burners provide 36,000 BTU
- Integrated tools/towel hooks
- Enameled cast iron cooking grates
- Thermometer for temperature reading
- Heat distribution is uneven
- Cleaning of grates is difficult
4. Dyna-Glo DGC310CNP-D 3-Burner Open Cart Propane Gas Grill
The 47-pound Dyna-Glo DGC310CNP-D 3-Burner Gas Grill features a power output of almost 24,000 BTU provided by three burners offering 8,000 BTU each. You get ample cooking space of a total of 449 square inches which includes the 310 square inches of primary cooking area and 139 square inches of secondary cooking area provided by the porcelain enamel warming rack. You get food preparation space thanks to the 2 large side tables and you can easily light up your grill with the efficient Electronic Ignition system.
The porcelain coated heat tents help in vaporizing the foods natural juices, while the porcelain cooking grates offer even distribution of the heat. The grill is easy to clean due to the black porcelain finish of the grill, and easy to move and reposition with the help of 2 wheels.
- Ample cooking space of 449 square inches
- Power output of 24,000 BTU
- 2 large side tables
- Electronic ignition system
- Easy to clean
- Two wheels for easy repositioning
- Not suitable for cooking for lots of people
5. Dyna-Glo DGB730SNB-D Dual Fuel Grill
Coming with heavy-duty porcelain and cast-iron grates for helping you sear your food better, the Dyna Glo Dual Fuel helps you lock in the natural juices of your food. The grill features a charcoal tray system for providing the best heat control and 952 square inches of total cooking area (equivalent to grilling up to 38 hamburgers at a time!). The total BTU of 24,000 helps you cook your food with utmost efficiency, while the Electronic Pulse ignition system makes start-up quite easy. You can find the gas grill on one side, and the charcoal grill on the other side.
- Plenty of cooking space up to 952 square inches
- Cast iron grill grates with special porcelain coating
- Adjustable charcoal box
- Foldable side shelves
- Power output of only 24,000 BTU
- Difficult to clean
6. Dyna-Glo DGN486SNC-D Heavy Duty Stainless Charcoal Grill
The heavy duty Dyna Glo DGN486SNC-D is one of the most well-known combo grills in the market weighing just 92.6 pounds while most combo grills weigh more than 150 pounds. Offering you 952 square inches of cooking space, you can easily grill up to 38 hamburgers at a time and feed a large group of people. The start-up is easy and safe thanks to the Electronic Pulse ignition system while the heat distribution is even and efficient due to the cast-iron grates. You get up to 24,000 BTU output an hour, and durability made possible with commercial grade stainless steel burners.
- 940 square inches of cooking space
- Easy to clean
- Cast-iron grates ensure even heat distribution
- Appealing and attractive design
- Durable and long-lasting
- Lightweight as compared to regular combo grills
- Commercial stainless steel grade burners
- 24,000 BTU is very less
- Temperature control is not that efficient
7. Dyna-Glo DGSS287CB-D Portable Tabletop Charcoal Grill
Enjoy flexibility in cooking with a Charcoal tray adjustment offered by the Dyna-Glo DGSS287CB-D Portable Tabletop Charcoal Grill. This is a heavy duty cart with plenty of storage space offered by the side shelves and a storage basket. The 8-inch resin wheels offer you mobility while the 287 square inches of cooking space proves more than sufficient for grilling on the go. You get maximum cooking experience with the porcelain-enameled cooking grates which retain heat for locking in your food’s natural juices and for searing it. Equipped with a removable charcoal grate and ash pan, you can easily dispose of the ash as well as fuel up more quickly.
- Portable with 287 square inches of cooking space
- Cool-touch spring handle for accessing food
- Removable charcoal grate and ash pan
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates
- Size handles for easily picking it up
- Not suitable for large families or parties
8. Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill
Offering a unique design that enables the smoke and heat to travel upwards, the Dyna Glo Signature Series Offset Charcoal Smoker and Grill definitely pays up for its price. You save on plenty of wood chips because the door design reduces heat loss while you are adding more chips inside the smoking area. With 15,000 BTU and 784 square inches of cooking space, you can cook and smoke with efficiency up to 100 pounds of food in one time. The Aluminum Dividers prove beneficial in holding different kinds of food such as large cuts of meat and fish, or even smaller pieces such as sausages. The heavy-duty steel body is durable with a lasting finish and the surface is powder coated for resisting high temperatures.
- Reliable ignition system & easy as well
- Plenty of smoking area
- Made of durable materials
- Dual door design helps reduce heat loss
- Rather small for commercial smoking
- No water pan for ensuring moistness of meat
9. Dyna-Glo DGN576DNC-D Premium Charcoal Grill
If you want to cook for more than just your family most of the times, then the Dyna-Glo DGN576DNC-D Premium Charcoal Grill will prove just perfect for you because it consists of 576 square inches of primary cooking area and 240 square inches of secondary cooking area totaling up to an 816 square inches of cooking space! You get folding side tables and a storage tray where you can keep an extra bag of charcoal if you require. The high enameled cast iron cooking grates ensure maximum transfer of heat and lock in the natural juices of your food.
- Foldable aside tables and storage tray
- Plenty of cooking space up to 816 square inches
- Built-in thermometer for monitoring temperature
- Lid poses problems with being closed properly
10. Dyna-Glo DGSS730CBO-D-KIT Signature Series Barrel Charcoal Grill & Side Firebox
With the Dyna-Glo DGSS730CBO-D-KIT Barrel Charcoal Grill, you get a total of 730 square inches of cooking space. The primary cooking space comes to 443 square inches while the offset cooking area offers you 287 square inches of cooking space. You can use the grill as a smoker and cook up to three full racks of pork spare ribs in the primary chamber. The porcelain coated cast iron grates help lock in your food’s natural juices and give you the flavor you desire. You can choose to use the side firebox as a warming rack, as an offset smoker or even as a secondary grill.
- Cooking space of a total of 730 square inches
- Heavy-gauge steel body construction makes it durable
- Spring lid handle for easily lifting it up
- Steel wheels for mobility
- Can be used as a smoker and grill both
- Collapsible and large front shelf
- Warranty of 1 year
- Paint job is not of good quality
Hey! Consider These Factors Before You Buy A Dyna Glo Grill for Yourself!
So up till now we have told you a lot about Dyna Glo Grills such as their history and their specialties, and we have given you reviews of some of their most popular products as well. However, before you finally reach for your wallet or credit card, we would like to shed light upon a few factors that you should take in consideration.
Buying any kind of gas grill is not a mere decision because it not only requires you to spend a lot of money, but it can greatly determine your overall grilling experience as well. Here we have listed the things and factors you should consider which will help you in making a much more well-informed decision. Let’s get to it!
1. The Overall Features of the Grill
There are plenty of Dyna Glo Grills to choose from which is why you should check out the overall features of the grill if it will be able to fulfill your requirements or not.
Features can include:
- Mobility of the grill so it can be moved easily
- If side tables are included or not
- Availability of a side burner
- A built-in thermometer for checking temperature
- Control Valves for ensuring temperature control
These are some of the features which may vary from grill to grill. You as a buyer will see if you require any or all of these features while buying your Dyna Glo Grill. You could require your grill to be moved from place to place, or you could be requiring side tables so you can place your essentials while cooking.
2. The Cooking Space Offered by the Grill
You could be cooking for just two people at a time, or even for twenty people at a time! If you like to host a lot of parties and need to cook for a big number of people at once, then you will definitely consider the cooking space that is offered by the Dyna Glo Grill.
For example, if you want lots of cooking space you might want to consider more than 500 square inches of cooking space.
3. The BTU Offered by the Grill
British Thermal Unit or BTU refers to the measure of energy that is exerted by a burner. The higher the BTU, the higher the energy output and the faster and more efficient you can cook. Depending on the number of people you want to cook for, you will look for a grill which has more or less than 2 burners offering BTU accordingly.
For a small group of people, 4 burners and 40,000 BTU can seem to suffice in most cases.
4. The Kind of Ignition Present
Most grills offer three kind of ignitions: gas, propane and charcoal. If you are sure of which kind of ignition you want to buy, you will end up saving lots of time and even money in making your purchase. The kind of ignition also determines how you will be maintaining and cleaning the grill overall.
5. The Design of the Grill
Many of us are often at times rather focused on the design of the grill because we want to show it off in front of our friends and family. Lucky for you, Dyna Glo Grills are amongst the most attractive grills you can come across with built-in cabinets and a cart-style design as well.
6. The Pricing of the Grill
The most important factor to consider: the pricing of the grill. Even if you have an eye for a grill which checks all the requirements on the list but exceeds your budget, then you definitely cannot go for it. As such, affordability is a crucial aspect to consider.
However, most of the Dyna Glo Grills are rather affordable and can easily be purchased by a common man, so you might not have to worry about the affordability aspect.
For your convenience, we have answered some commonly and frequently asked questions so that you can get a complete idea of Dyna Glo grills in general. Check them out and resolve away your confusions!
Is Dyna Glo a good grill?
– Dyna Glo is currently one of the best brands when it comes to Gas Grills. This is because Dyna Glo Grills offer you durability, good energy output, aesthetic and appealing designs and much more in affordable prices. The warranty is usually of more than a year, and their customer support services are also very good in case you counter any kind of problems with your Dyna Glo grill.
Where are Dyna Glo BBQS made?
– Dyna Glo is a brand of the GHP Group which is well-known as one of the leading manufacturer of BBQ grill products, electric fireplaces as well as fireplace accessories. Most of their products are made in China but under strict supervision with no compromise on quality. Some of the parts are also made and assembled in America only.
How do you season a Dyna Glo grill?
– Seasoning your grill can help you remove contaminants and repel rust as well as seal the pores which help in stopping the food from sticking. You can easily season a Dyna Glo Grill in 2 easy steps:
- Coat the surface of the grate before you turn on the grill with a high-heat cooking oil such as Canola oil, peanut oil, coconut oil or even spray-can vegetable oil.
- Using a paper towel, wipe off excess oil off the grate. Once you have wiped the oil off, turn the grill on high until you see the oil has started burning or producing smoke in around 15-20 minutes. Wait until the grate becomes dark.
It is better if you clean off the remaining debris from your grates after every use to avoid accumulation of debris and dirt.
You Will Definitely Be Buying a Dyna Glo Grill With A Smile On Your Face!
Have you found yourself increasingly convinced on buying a Dyna Glo Grill? Damn right you must have! If you are looking to enhance your outdoor cooking and grilling experience, then Dyna Glo Grill will check off all the requirements on your list.
Offering so many unique in affordable prices, Dyna Glo is a brand that does not fail to disappoint in any case. Plus with the highly appealing looks, you cannot help but drool all over the grills and have them in your backyard anyhow.
We have given you all sorts of information which can help you in making a much more well-informed decision, and talked about the benefits of having Dyna Glo grills as well. Now it’s up to you, time’s a wastin’ so get the grill for some quality cookin’!